i love Legally Blonde so much. all of the women are so supportive of each other im??
- when Elle was supposed to get engaged, none of the girls were jealous, they were genuinely happy for her n helped her get ready for the big dinner
- when her bf broke up with her they were supportive
- when Elle says she wants to go to harvard the counselor lady is like but ur major is fashion, do u have any backup plan? n elle is like nope im going to harvard n the lady is like okay then here’s what u gotta do.
- her friends didnt get why she wanted to go to law school but supported her anyway, and helped her study
- when she got 179 on her exam (more than her goal), they treated her like a queen
and that’s only in the first 18 minutes of the movie
Legally Blonde is a “girl power” movie with killer inspirational and positive attitude disguised as a stereotypical blonde movie.