So just like last year, I’m going to post my goals for the coming year. Some are rebooted from 2013. Some are new because of circumstances beyond my control.
1) Read ONE book per week. And it doesn’t count if I don’t post a review. Quantifiable 🙂
2) Write ONE movie review per week.
3) Listen to TEN songs or ONE album per week and then organize my music correctly.
4) Revise Affinity.
5) Participate and win NaNoWriMo in 2014.
6) Draw and color at least ONE full size pattern.
7) Run two miles in under 16 minutes. After learning how to walk again and then building up my strength and such. I could just say something along the lines of being able to walk again, but I’d rather shoot for more ambitious and healthier goals.
8) Stop swearing. It seems like such a little thing, but I feel so unprofessional every time I do it.
9) Attend one cultural event or location per month. Things like historic sites, musical concerts, plays, comedy clubs, etc., in order to increase my knowledge and awareness of things that are bigger than me and things that will hopefully encourage my mind to work.
10) Climb a 5.10 wall.